AZ-300: Microsoft Azure Architecture Technologies
These courses are designed to support the certification study areas, but other content is provided to give context and job skills. For example, unstructured storage like tables and queues are included even though they are not in the testing domain. This is because Azure Solutions Architects should know about these features.
- Deploying and Configuring Infrastructure (AZ-300t01)
- Implementing Workloads and Security (AZ-300t02)
- Foundational Cloud Architect Technology Solutions and Implement Authentication and Secure Data (AZ-300t03)
- Creating and Deploying Apps (AZ-300t04)
- Developing for the Cloud (AZ-300t06)